Monday, February 2, 2015

week 15- The night I stole toilet paper from the gym bathroom...

Well Family Sister Loveidge is training in Lakeland... I may or may not have cried when she left. But that's alright because now I have Sister Packer! She is an amazing missionary! She's basically training me. Sister Packer is from Gilbert, AZ and also comes from a family of nine, was home schooled, and has an abnormal obsession for polka-dots. We're practically twins. Also we're both from the desert so as its getting cold in Florida we're both freezing! 

fun fact: all of my companions have been sorter than me. don't really know how that's possible. I'm pretty short. 
Well you might be wondering about the title... I'll get there.

On Thursday Sister Packer and I did some finding around the church and we found a man who wants to be baptized. We're going to go teach him on Tuesday! We're so excited! He loved the Restoration Lesson and soaked it in like a sponge. He is seriously golden. I have a strong testimony that this is Christ's church restored once again on the earth. 
Sister Packer is a great teacher. This week we taught 18 lessons, it would've been 21 if Blair wasn't sick. But 18 is still really good.

Okay Toilet paper story. So Friday night we get home and I realize we're out of toilet paper. So its too late to run to the store so we go to the gym and steal toilet paper. I seriously felt like Nephi. Breaking a commandment had to be done for a greater cause. haha.

Saturday Morning we had breakfast in one of the member's neighborhood events. It was a really cool experience to have people come up to us and ask us who we were. We're going back next weekend for another event. I love member missionary work! Its pretty much the best thing in the world!
GENERAL CONFERENCE BLEW MY MIND! President encouraged us to have a list of questions to have before it started. I have 17 questions and every single one of them was answered it was insane! I don't know why I didn't do that sooner. Do I have a favorite talk? no, not really. Because every single one of them had multiple answers to my questions. It seriously blew my mind! Also be proud of me! Every single one of you should be proud of me! I didn't fall asleep in conference! What?!? did you hear that? I didn't fall asleep! 
Well I hope y'all have a great week! 
Love,
Sister Klein <3

No comments:

Post a Comment