Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 3- Arrived in Tampa!

Dear Friends and Family,
I have safely arrived in Florida! Thank you so much for your support while I was in the mtc. I am serving in the St. Petersburg ward and I love it. Ever since being here I have seen a miracle almost every day and that has nothing to do with me. It is all because of the Lord. On my first day here the Lord gave me the opportunity to invite 3 kids to be baptized. The dad already had a date but the kids hadn't committed yet. 
after my companion, Sister Loveridge and I taught the plan of salvation I asked them to be baptized. The kids all said yes! It was so rewarding. I loved it. I know that this is God's plan for me right now, to bring others onto Christ. He is putting people who are prepared to hear the gospel in my path everyday! 
Have a beautiful week and I'll talk to ya'll on Monday!
Love,
Sister Klein



No comments:

Post a Comment