Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 5- "Y'all work for Jesus?!"

So this week was kind of an adventure, we spent monday night-wednesday morning downtown Tampa getting some training on street contacting. This homeless man was selling crosses and he sees our name tag and goes "Wait, y'all work for Jesus? you can have a cross for free" :) haha! 
Sister Loveridge and I just had a blast talking to everyone we met about the gospel and being bold! We also ate at this great place called pita pit and its like wraps made out of pita bread! SO YUMMY!

On Friday all of the full time missionaries in our zone and the priest/laurels in our stake came to our mission and did a mini-mission. We taught them about missionary work and then we were put into companionships. We then did a comp study and then we went out and did street contacting. It was so much fun and it was a blessing to St. Petersburg, we got like 4 referrals out of it.

Tomeka's baptism was amazing! A girl named Emily (who I love a whole awful lot) got baptized too! It was beautiful the room was stuffed full of people! A lot of people said my talk was the best baptism talk they've ever heard and that it had a lot of power with it. OKAY BEST PART OF THE BAPTISM! at the end Juanita comes up to me and says "I want to be baptized as soon as possible" WHAT?!? she has been unsure since I wrote you last but now she is sure!

This morning we went to Sister Weatherlys home and she taught us some cardio and fitness exercises to do. August is our healthy month and I'm trying to cut out sweets (except mondays) and as much gluten as possible so send me some recipe ideas and not like nasty gluten free stuff.
I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!! :)
Have a great week and I love y'all!
Love,
Sister Klein






No comments:

Post a Comment