Monday, February 2, 2015

week 6- dates set,

Dear Friends and Family,

This has been a great week! Sister Loveridge and I have been so blessed by the Lord. We've been working a lot with members this week and we've found some amazing people to teach! The Lord hand has been in my life I have seen it. We have Juanita's baptism set for August 23rd. Then Kirk and his three boys are set for August 16th. We are so excited for all of them to come unto Christ, to strengthen their faith, and to be baptized for a remission of their sins. 
My favorite part about being a missionary is that I get to feel the love God has for each of his Children. It amazes me how much God really does love us all :)

I had some complications logging on to my computer so I don't have that much time, but I will write you all more next week!
Take Care
Love,
Sister Klein
Also a really good talk to read this week is from the October 2012 General Conference and its called Where is the Pavilion by Henry B. Eyring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment