Monday, February 2, 2015

week 17- "If I were an alligator, I would want to live in an organized jungle"


So this Monday Sister Packer and I went to Sawgrass Lake park! Its a park with Alligators and it kind of looks like a jungle, well not really. It just has a lot of green in it. Well the funniest thing happened. We're walking on this boardwalk and Sister Packer just says flat out "If I were an alligator, I would want to live in an organized jungle." So that's our Joke now. Organized Jungles :) haha!

The Lord knows me so well! on Tuesday we were having a rough day and we decided to get a priesthood blessing. We asked the Elders to give them to us. This blessing was seriously an answer to my prayers. The elders said things that only the Lord knows about me and only the Lord knew I was struggling with. It was seriously one of the most spiritual experience of my life. It reaffirmed my testimony of the priesthood. That this really is the Lord's church restored on the earth. It testified to me that God knows me and he is really truly there. 

If you haven't seen Meet the Mormons yet. You have to see it as soon as it is on Netflix. We saw it at our Zone Conference on Thursday! It was amazing! it made me so happy to watch! I basically balled like a baby when it showed one of the characters leaving on a mission. It was such a happy movie! It changed my prospective on the world :) Find a way to see it... Now!

GUESS WHAT?!?!?! Okay! This is the most exciting news of my life! President got us permission to GO TO THE TEMPLE!!!!!!!! We're going to the TEMPLE! He doesn't know when or how and Salt Lake could decide suddenly that we can't leave the mission boundaries to go anymore, But we get to go to the TEMPLE! At least once maybe twice :)

President has been asking for 14 months for us to get permission to go and it finally happened. When he announced that in Zone Conference I cried tears of joy! The temple is my favorite place on this earth! I can teach people the importance of going to the temple more as I experience the temple more!  :)

We had a baptism this week! A sweet 10 year old boy! I'll attach a photo! It was a beautiful baptism! I got to put the year of college I had to use during the baptism. I took a rhythmic training for dancers class where we learned how to count music, read sheet music, and conduct music. So put that knowledge to use and lead the music. and guess what? I didn't fail! I was actually really good at it! haha 



Overall I think its been a pretty good week! I seriously Love missionary work so much! 
Love,
Sister Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment